Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What happens if I starve 1,000 puppies to death?

You should ****íng die.

you got a year's supply of food

It signals to us that you're an idiot giggling like a psychopath in his mother's basement.

yeah sure go for it me little guttersnipe 

Wow this section has a lot of foreign trolls.

You will have made great contributions to fixing the problem of stray dogs, and you would be very admired and respected.

Do you have 1,000 puppies, or just a small penis and therefore feel the need to make up stupid **** to get satisfaction out of life in some way?

• Abe Gippeau

it's an offensive question that I reported and I guess others did too - but it's still here.

The question is there to be ignored. It's quite offensive, but obviously has no bearing on reality.

More worrying is that you read it and think about the poster's penis. That worries me.

• Jojo

What if you ask an intelligent question instead of one that sounds like you are 5 years old?

• Brian

You get a bunch of dead puppies.

you get a lot of butthurt liberals and boomers who are oblivious to trolls