Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Ever met any NFL players? ?

I saw Jimmy Garoppolo at a convenience store buying a case of Bud Lights the week after the Patriots won the superbowl. This was in 2015. It was in Chicago too. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Not yet...............

• 4 weeks ago

Steve Wisniewski Pro Bowl 8 times He had thin ankles.

• 4 weeks ago

No and I never will

• 1 month ago

I sucked off Mike Ditka.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Me and two of my homies got into a bar fight with three Eagles during one Eagles preseason camp. I landed five on an OT's face that KOed him, don't remember his name. One homie smashed a full beer pitcher on a dude's head. Third homie was getting the shít beat out him. We pulled the the dude off him and booked, got in the car, and split with other Eagles chasing is in the car.

• 1 month ago

I met Aaron Hernandez his rookie year. Conceited douchebag, I could definitely see someone like him killing people over a spilled drink. Rot in hell faggarican. 

Also met Willis McGahee at a club in DC right after he signed with Baltimore. He told me "I'm famous". 

• 1 month ago

i just got off the phone with dezman moses. apparently he is a realtor now. he didn't say "i'm the same dezman moses who briefly played for the chiefs and the packers that you barely remember" but i'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

• 1 month ago

Seeing =/= meeting?

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only two that I can recall. One was former Vikings middle linebacker Jeff Siemon who was giving a faith talk at a church I was attending. The other was former Bronco Karl Mecklenburg who was the keynote speaker at a work-related conference I attended. Both were very friendly and helpful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jimmy G is from the midwest, no shocker there he enjoys slamming Bud Lights.

• 1 month ago

Seeing =/= meeting

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.