Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Ever met any NFL players? ?

I saw Jimmy Garoppolo at a convenience store buying a case of Bud Lights the week after the Patriots won the superbowl. This was in 2015. It was in Chicago too. 

• Kathy

Not yet...............

Steve Wisniewski Pro Bowl 8 times He had thin ankles.

No and I never will

I sucked off Mike Ditka.

Me and two of my homies got into a bar fight with three Eagles during one Eagles preseason camp. I landed five on an OT's face that KOed him, don't remember his name. One homie smashed a full beer pitcher on a dude's head. Third homie was getting the shít beat out him. We pulled the the dude off him and booked, got in the car, and split with other Eagles chasing is in the car.

I met Aaron Hernandez his rookie year. Conceited douchebag, I could definitely see someone like him killing people over a spilled drink. Rot in hell faggarican. 

Also met Willis McGahee at a club in DC right after he signed with Baltimore. He told me "I'm famous". 

i just got off the phone with dezman moses. apparently he is a realtor now. he didn't say "i'm the same dezman moses who briefly played for the chiefs and the packers that you barely remember" but i'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

Seeing =/= meeting?

• David

Only two that I can recall. One was former Vikings middle linebacker Jeff Siemon who was giving a faith talk at a church I was attending. The other was former Bronco Karl Mecklenburg who was the keynote speaker at a work-related conference I attended. Both were very friendly and helpful.

Jimmy G is from the midwest, no shocker there he enjoys slamming Bud Lights.

Seeing =/= meeting