facebook will not let me sign in, says my email address is not valid?

Either you are hacked or your email is wrong. Try to mail them if it is not opening they will help definitely.

try to reset pass. If not works then maybe it is hacked!

• Daniel

Either you typed your Email Address in Wrong Facebook Deleted your Account or someone Hacked your Account and Changed the Email Address in Either of those 2 Situations your Account is Gone

Check and make sure you typed it in Right if you did then im Afraid you lost your Account

verify it with your phone no.

Check your email address

My email address is correct? what should I do now? It is saying it is not valid & I know it is?

When Facebook says that, they usually detect a missing part of an actual email address rather than checking for the validity of an email address. As an example, is there a space between words where there shouldn't be? Did you type a 2 instead of an @ ? is the dot missing in front of com? check carefully. We're so used to seeing our email address that little things like that can be almost invisible.

• Marvinator

This may seem odd, but are you sure you're using the right email for Facebook? Lastly, contact facebook, your account may have been 'hacked' and someone has replaced the email address.

• Jay

You stupid boomer, this site is for asking questions.

Then your email might be invalid.

Are you sure you have the right email address, maybe there is an error in the spelling somewhere.

• OceanOfLove

but if it doesn't then no account exist with that email, so, either you changed the account to another email or someone hacked it or something.