facebook will not let me sign in, says my email address is not valid?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Either you are hacked or your email is wrong. Try to mail them if it is not opening they will help definitely.

• 10 months ago

try to reset pass. If not works then maybe it is hacked!

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Either you typed your Email Address in Wrong Facebook Deleted your Account or someone Hacked your Account and Changed the Email Address in Either of those 2 Situations your Account is Gone

Check and make sure you typed it in Right if you did then im Afraid you lost your Account

• 10 months ago

verify it with your phone no.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Check your email address

• 10 months ago

My email address is correct? what should I do now? It is saying it is not valid & I know it is?

• 10 months ago

When Facebook says that, they usually detect a missing part of an actual email address rather than checking for the validity of an email address. As an example, is there a space between words where there shouldn't be? Did you type a 2 instead of an @ ? is the dot missing in front of com? check carefully. We're so used to seeing our email address that little things like that can be almost invisible.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You stupid boomer, this site is for asking questions.

• 10 months ago

Then your email might be invalid.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Are you sure you have the right email address, maybe there is an error in the spelling somewhere.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.