I'm 15 and me and my bf are starting to think about children I had a miscarriage a few months ago and are still trying am I too young?

I just need help I'm so confused 

So I have another question if I was to get pregnant is there a way for a 15 yr old to get a job in the london area?

Yes you are too young there is no way you can get a job at 15 that can pay for everything a baby requires. Wait until after high school at least jeez man.

If you want kids, steal some off the street and practice taking care of them. Once they cry too much for many days give them back and sleep on it. You might find that having kids is harder than you think.

Source(s): My own personal experience

No - you're too stupid

Practice makes perfect - as Mr. Rogers said !

It's a matter of how you feel. If you think you're ready than you're ready.

And as far as jobs in London I don't know you'll have to research that.

I am 30 years old and still not ready for kids.

Thank god I never got laid as a teen. Teenage pregnancy is a one way ticket to financial suicide.

You would have to be a very mature 15 year. Is your b/f old enough to have a job that can support you and a child? You really need to think about that.

you can't have sex if you aren't married

• zipper

Yes try being married first then the babies, you got it backward. besides your still a baby your self right now and you want to care for another. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

• Lita

You are too young. Wait until you are a fully functioning adult before bringing children into the world.