Self Employment?

I'm looking at starting my own business. I am considering blogging and affiliate marketing. Does anyone have any advice? Are there any of you that have experience in these areas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Compare Affiliate marketing and betting on the lottery...and you will lose less money betting on the lottery.

Affiliate marketing...you never have a chance to win...with the lottery you might just break even

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Neither one of those is a business at all. Neither one of them will make you lunch money.

• 1 month ago

Affiliate marketing will cost you more than you earn.

Go to the Your Harmonic Resonance site and read some of the business articles...

(HINT: the guy in the YouTube commercial is driving a rental car for the video...he makes his money by selling you 'His System'...don't be fooled by clever advertising.)

• 1 month ago

Our advice would be to steer clear off the free blogging platforms. A free option might be a good idea if you just want to start a basic blog as a hobby and don't care about making money from it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

mow lawns and move furniture as a side gig (pays cash w flexible schedule), maybe a part-time job if it comes w benefits (airline?) and do your blogging/marketing when you feel it. there is 168 hrs in a week, do it all

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ive never done that but they have grants to start your own business, maybe you can get one

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Advice is to get a real job.

• Jim
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Don't quit your day job.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.