I have questions about peoples family morals?

I would like to know if anyone would be concerned and worried for their grandson if: the mother, your ex daughter in law was 30 years old and chose not to go out and work to support her son, but chose online prostitution for income instead of working. Not only is she doing sex acts online for 3300 clients (and growing) but that she is careless in letting her address be known for these clients. She is also going against all the safety precautions that this sex sites tells the girls to follow. She is talking to some of these clients off camera and wanting them to be a part of her life. The one that she is most interested in bringing to her house wants to have sex with her online for the other clients to watch.  My grandson was also diagnosed with Autism. His Early Intervention therapist suggests that he be enrolled in a school for Autism or have home therapy of 30 hours a week. The mother has blocked every attempt by my son to follow these recommendations. She enrolled him in public school. He is 4. Lastly we just found out that at 30 years old she has been addicted to oxy cotin for 11.5 years which explains her erratic behavior. She now has been on suboxone for last 1.5 yrs. with no plans of getting off that. This is just as addictive as oxy-cotin . Her parents act as if there is no reason to be concerned. Does anyone else see why I am concerned for my grandson's safety and well being. I have to ask where are her values, morals upbringing. FYI my son has 50 50 custody.

• P.L.

Let social services know what kind of lifestyle she leads and the custody of the child might end or be carefully monitored (meaning that she might have to see the child in a safe setting with a social worker close by all the time).

Be a role model,stand against smoking,education your son and help redivert his cravings.

• Lynn1 month agoReport

It isnt my son that has a problem it is his ex

It sounds like her values are very different than yours. Does that make them wrong? NOPE. It just means you disagree. Parenting often faces this same litmus test. People think other parents are poor parents if they choose parenting styles different from their own. But who is to say your parenting skills (or morals) are superior? Just because more people agree with your way of approaching life doesn't make you right and the other person wrong. And if morals are important to you may be you are also a religious person. And if so, you know that we are all imperfect, except for that one guy. So maybe … just maybe … you could come down from your moral superiority and accept the mother of your grandchild for the supportive mother she is who is working hard to keep your grandchildren safe warm and fed while in her custody. And chances are most of what you think you know is true, isn't, and you have just heard one side of the story. As a mature person, you should know better than to make conclusions without gaining the whole story.

• Lynn1 month agoReport

Look yes my question started with morals but it goes beyond morals. Morally I have a problem with selling sex acts for $. Then it goes into her being careless revealing her address to 3300  people that are jacking off online. I dont believe all watching are of sounds mind . Not confusing facts.

i would try to get custody of him if youre worried about it

• Lynn1 month agoReport

My son just spent 20k for attorney for custody. Judge said she didn't see where he was in danger. She only awarded legal custody over education

You have reported this to child protective services?

• Lynn1 month agoReport

No not yet. We just got the judges verdict. Been working on getting him into home therapy since mom drug her feet on the school we are now on a 1.5 year waiting list The online sex has not really been brought to courts for case law yet. It isn't legal or illegal. The addiction she is in a program

He just spent 20K on an attorney. We went to court mid September. Judge denied full physical custody. She gave him legal custody over education only. We were shocked. Didnt have enough letters left to include in question

Your son should have full custody. He's guilty of neglect and child endangerment allowing his child to live in that environment💩

• Lynn1 month agoReport

We were told Lady judge favored women. Plus my son had an attorney and she walked in representing herself and pulled pity card