How is the rest of the Gotham Series?

I was watching a couple of episodes, I accidentally watched the second episode first and then I watched the first and then went on for a couple episodes. I love Batman and Gotham right now which I think the Dark Knight trilogy is my favorite Batman trilogy of all time, along with Suicide Squad, which is just DC related. Then, I watched the new Joker film and Man Of Steel. 

The first season is a bit meh, but it gets much better.

Gotham is a really amazing show. I definitely recommend this show.

i liked the first two seasons, but it went downhill in a hurry. it just gets stupid the further you go.

Awful.  This is secondhand info.  I watched the show for one episode and knew instantly that it was a terrible show, but I have a friend who LOVED the premise so much that he just kept watching even though he never enjoyed it.  He frequently complains about how bad it is, but he's so far in, he's fallen into the sunk cost fallacy.

Overall, the series is a weird, sometimes good, mixed bag.

It moves away from the more grounded Season 1 to using more odd and weird elements from the comics. A lot of the characters move back and forth on allegiances (ex: Butch has been a henchman to multiple bosses in the series).

It is a fascinating show to watch, though.

I didn't like all of the choices that were made of the characters. It seems like they had to go through some corrections when it came to the Joker, Poison Ivy... like they couldn't quite figure out what direction to take when it came to their origin stories. A show about origin stories that seemed to be a bit confused. The main two characters that seemed more focused on and developed where the Riddler and the Penguin. I think they cheapened Bruce Wayne's training. The actor isn't bad, but I don't like all the writing choices and directions that the writers went in. I'm also not in shows that love consistently shocking the audience with evil and grotesqueness -- which was common with the show Game of Thrones. And while the first episode of the show Pennyworth I'd recommend... after the first episode.... the show just got dark, and it's filled with shock value things. Watching Gotham was like continuously waiting for things to get better, and they never did. I liked certain aspects like Camren Bicondova as Catwoman and the overrall look of Gotham -- it just wasn't the kind of thing I took pleasure in seeing. I enjoyed reading Batman comics, because I saw the good guy fighting against the bad guys, and it was therapeutic for me... .but just seeing evil, and seeing evil conquer good is not my kind of entertainment.

• You may not like the current Batman comics now, as for the past 20+ issues were about the villains systematically defeating Batman. Only in the recent issue shows Batman starting to taking back Gotham from the villains.

Gotham gets a lot better as it goes on. I thought the first half of season 1 was kind of weak but then it becomes legit good. The riddler eventually becomes a main character and the joker is introduced in the beginning of season 2 in a few wonderful episodes, I highly recommend the show.