How do I stop spam from coming to my inbox?

• .

Just keep marking them as SPAM

• SG

Block the recipient who's sending the spam, and delete it. And I recommend you use the spam filter.

try and block it

• Sharon

There is no way to filter, block or stop spam once it starts. Ignore and delete it and never respond to any of it, or try to unsubscribe. Doing that will only confirm to a spammer that they have reached a 'live' email address, and you will start to receive even more of it: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3227.html

• .

Beyond the existing spam filter, you can mark it as spam one by one. But that won't stop new email spam from coming. It just prevents further email from the same source. That's often faster than unsubscribing.

Report all spam (Yahoo Mail has a button for that as I assume most mail providers do), be careful who you give your e-mail to, and as much as possible avoid doing business with commercial websites that want to know your e-mail address.