Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

I have sold my dog, want it back because?

Those people said they have a garden i have seen the house everything was nice, ive sold the dog only because they have a garden and it needed one so bad, even told them i woulndt sell to someone who doesnt have a garden anyways, after 1 month a person they neighbour called me to tell me they have lied to me they dont live there they live in a flat, and they said they dont have money to take care of him etc, i want it back so bad now, i very vad for my dog now..

Go on Judge Judy

Should have thought before you sold.

You sold your dog.  It belongs to them now.  What do you want from us?  Sympathy?  You should have done your due diligence BEFORE you handed over the dog.  You should have made sure that it had a secured yard to run in.  I don't have sympathy for you.  I just have it for the poor dog, who is stuck in an apartment.  I bred dogs and made sure the puppies all went to houses with secured yards, no criminals - I checked a lot of things.  I even found out how much child support some of them owed, and I denied people too.  Tell them you miss the dog and ask if you can buy it back.

• Danielle2 months agoReport

How much they owe in Child support is really none of your damned business

My pet peeve is people who carelessly "sell" pets as if they're a coffee table or something. But I'll help because I feel bad for the dog.

Offer to return their money or even add more to get him back. Next time, never rehome a pet for cash. Adopt it out with a small fee and carefully screen the new owners, including vet and personal references. Good owners always appreciate this. Anyone who resists or argues about this isn't someone who want as your pet's new person anyway.

Unless there was a written agreement spelling out the conditions that they have violated, there is no way to undo the sale.

• Tavy

How did the neighbour get your phone number?

• Guiu2 months agoReport

Well i writed phone number because it was faster this way but the truth is i have an instagram with my dog's name and that neighbour contacted me through

Oh well ! ! ! !

if they dont have the money to take care of him they might be willing to give him back to you

If theres not a written contract or any proof theyre supposed to have the dog say they stole it lol idk if it would work but doesnt hurt to try if youre able to. Id normally say you dug your own grave selling him but given hed be better off in your care, take any action necessary to get him back.

(Im only saying to do something like this because its clear they wont just give him back, if they lied to get him they obviously arent willing to just hand him over so drastic times call for drastic measures)

Id also like to know whos downvoting the only actual helpful advice here too, i dont see none of the downvoters contributing 🤔

You sold the dog and it now belongs to someone else. What is your question?

You're free to contact them and ask if they would like to return the dog, but they are under zero obligation to do so.