Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 month ago

What is the best state in the US?

What do you think about Texas? What's the weather like there? And which is the best city?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

I don't think there is one. Lol. If anything there's the worst state.

• 5 days ago

I thought I liked Texas when I was young. Everything changed when I moved to California. The Sierra Nevada is spectacular (Yosemite, Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks), the redwoods are spectacular, the Pacific Coast makes the Gulf of Mexico look pretty plain. 

• 6 days ago

The one you leave from to go to a civilised country.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

All of them.........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

alaska (the state)

Source(s): god himself
  • 1 month ago

I do not like Texas. But everything is personal.

• 1 month ago

That is completely subjective.

• 1 month ago

I don't like Texas but the best state is California. The weather in Texas is mostly hot. Texas' best city in Austin.

• Saut de Chat
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Cali actually has some conservative cities (Bakersfield, Placerville, Redding, Huntington Beach, etc). It's just overwhelmed by LA county and bay area.

• 1 month ago

I did some roofing in the middle of August in Texas. So I would describe the weather there as HOT, which wasn't cool (pun intended). I stayed in Dallas. Not so much to do there considering the size of that city. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. It's just meh.

Best US city I visited was DC. Great place if you love museums like I do. Lots of variety in the area. Good metro system, so getting around is easy. Would recommend.

• 1 month ago

In my opinion it's Maryland. Baltimore is the best city. The weather has four seasons. You can swim in the summer and sleigh ride in the winter.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.