Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I hope one day i will be happy?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

I hope you will to.. but, it's not a question..  just be happy..   get someone inside you,, you are very lonely..  I don't wish that on anyone..

• 1 month ago

That might be asking for too much. How about that one day you are free from pain?

That you are just comfortable.

Very few people go around being 'happy' all the time, unless maybe, they are in love.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

By default everyone born happy. Happy is the normal state you don't have to do anything to achieve it. Happiness is produced by hormones called serotonin, dopamine and endorphin. Normal people have them at the right level. People with depression don't hence they can't feel happiness. They cannot feel happiness by meditating, being positive, being a philosopher, just toughen up or whatever crap people talking about. None of these is going to work without hormones. It's simple biology and science. So stop listening to happy people and go see a psychiatrist. It's just a matter of a pill that can change your life without wasting time on reading lectures. That's what I did and I still regret those years I have wasted without knowing what's going on.

• 1 month ago

Yeah but it's all in your head

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe one day but I doubt it.

• 1 month ago

well your on yahoo answers what more do you want . you have the knowledge of wisdom from a bunch of idiots..not including me

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Xjdndkxjxjdjdjdkxkxkjxkxkxx

• so do i mate, i wish you well, life is not easy now.

• 1 month ago

Try your very best, and you will.

• 1 month ago

Well I want to sleep with two women at the same time but we can't have everything can we? .. Not unless we pay for it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.