Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I hope one day i will be happy?

I hope you will to.. but, it's not a question..  just be happy..   get someone inside you,, you are very lonely..  I don't wish that on anyone..

That might be asking for too much. How about that one day you are free from pain?

That you are just comfortable.

Very few people go around being 'happy' all the time, unless maybe, they are in love.

By default everyone born happy. Happy is the normal state you don't have to do anything to achieve it. Happiness is produced by hormones called serotonin, dopamine and endorphin. Normal people have them at the right level. People with depression don't hence they can't feel happiness. They cannot feel happiness by meditating, being positive, being a philosopher, just toughen up or whatever crap people talking about. None of these is going to work without hormones. It's simple biology and science. So stop listening to happy people and go see a psychiatrist. It's just a matter of a pill that can change your life without wasting time on reading lectures. That's what I did and I still regret those years I have wasted without knowing what's going on.

Yeah but it's all in your head

Maybe one day but I doubt it.

well your on yahoo answers what more do you want . you have the knowledge of wisdom from a bunch of idiots..not including me

Xjdndkxjxjdjdjdkxkxkjxkxkxx

• so do i mate, i wish you well, life is not easy now.

Try your very best, and you will.

Well I want to sleep with two women at the same time but we can't have everything can we? .. Not unless we pay for it