good asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

BEST FOOD TO EAT TO GAIN WEIGHT?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There’s no specific food. You just need to eat a lot of calories. Like I mean A LOT. Don’t overstuff yourself but eat like every hour. If you want to gain weight then eat like 3,000 calories a day and be lazy. No don’t be lazy, but make sure you eat A LOT of foods. Meals, not snacks. Well you can snack but don’t eat just plain junk food. Eat actual meals.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ANY.  jUST SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AND WATCH THE POUNDS GO ON.  Doing the reverse is very hard.

• 1 month ago

Maccas and KFC should do the trick..!

• 1 month ago

Avocados. ...

Healthy Cereals. ...

Cereal Bars. ...

Dark Chocolate. ...

Cheese. ...

Whole Eggs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • lots and lots of burgers and hotdogs

• 1 month ago

Krabby Patties, just ask Squidward.

• 1 month ago

Gain Muscle, don't gain fat.

• 1 month ago

If you're having difficulty gaining weight, you may want to consult with a professional nutritionist. And also a personal trainer.

• 1 month ago

If you want to gain fat, eat a lot of sugar and don't exercise.  I don't recommend it though. If you want to gain muscle, do exercise and eat a balanced diet including sufficient protein, fiber, and other important nutrients (i.e. fruits and vegetables).  Not all "weight" is equal.

• 1 month ago

anything fatty, but if you have a fast metabolism maybe you should get your thyroid checked

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.