Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Conservatives always say Obama should have been impeached for his crimes. Exactly what crimes did he commit? Can you provide proof?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Tan suit, emails, Benghazi accusations that were proven false by the first hearing but they had 8 more for some reason.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's black. That's a serious crime for most Republicans.

• 1 month ago

Let’s see. His going after 9 whistleblowers including trying to charge one with federal crimes. His going after AP journalists trying to get two arrested. His bombing of 7 nations.

It appears you’re okay with those

• 1 month ago

No conservatives I know indicated that. Perhaps you confuse everyone a bit right of far left for a conservative.

• The Game
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Humpty cries over being insulted yet look at the hypocrites comment. LMAO No wonder humpty blocks,...he is a fvcking crybaby little bytch

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He wore a tan suit

He forgot his flag pin

He accidentally said there were 57 states

He wanted mustard on a hamburger

Need I go on? Guy was an obvious disgrace! Glad we got the pathological liar with bone spurs in the oval office now.

• 1 month ago

LOL you want "proof" of crimes yet want to impeach Trump,...LOL the irony

• The Game
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

oh look the block coward fvcktard is commenting on my answer LOL I love owing these weak pathetic snowflakes LOL

• 1 month ago

SOME conservatives may have said that, but I never did, nor did most conservatives say that.

Being a cowardly, partisan, foolish and incompetent ******* may characterize Obama, but it isn't an impeachable offense.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.