Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Conservatives always say Obama should have been impeached for his crimes. Exactly what crimes did he commit? Can you provide proof?

Tan suit, emails, Benghazi accusations that were proven false by the first hearing but they had 8 more for some reason.

He's black. That's a serious crime for most Republicans.

Let’s see. His going after 9 whistleblowers including trying to charge one with federal crimes. His going after AP journalists trying to get two arrested. His bombing of 7 nations.

It appears you’re okay with those

No conservatives I know indicated that. Perhaps you confuse everyone a bit right of far left for a conservative.

• Lv 7

Humpty cries over being insulted yet look at the hypocrites comment. LMAO No wonder humpty blocks,...he is a fvcking crybaby little bytch

He wore a tan suit

He forgot his flag pin

He accidentally said there were 57 states

He wanted mustard on a hamburger

Need I go on? Guy was an obvious disgrace! Glad we got the pathological liar with bone spurs in the oval office now.

LOL you want "proof" of crimes yet want to impeach Trump,...LOL the irony

• Lv 7

oh look the block coward fvcktard is commenting on my answer LOL I love owing these weak pathetic snowflakes LOL

SOME conservatives may have said that, but I never did, nor did most conservatives say that.

Being a cowardly, partisan, foolish and incompetent ******* may characterize Obama, but it isn't an impeachable offense.