Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn't it great watching the Democrat voters get taken by their leaders again?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is particularly entertaining when regressives can’t see they have already been taken in.

• 1 month ago

Isn't it great watching the Republican voters get taken by their leaders again? No, I actually worry for the future of my country unlike you.

• 1 month ago

YES..................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not half as funny as watching the brainwashed Trump cult making fools of themselves every day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • James
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It isn't great at all . There is hope though for those who wander off the leftist news plantations and seek the truth from honorable Pro American people . Those who have done so and seen the light started the Walkaway movement and it is growing by leaps and bounds .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure seems like it. Clinton Russia stormy taxes locker room talk. Lost all of them

• Thomas
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Actually, it's the Republican voters who get betrayed by their elected leader. Anyone voting Republican is helping the politician get elected so they'll get those big fat paychecks.

Here in Florida, DeSantis doesn't care about us, he's only there for the money.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you saying that republicans don’t represent the same Americans, democrats do?

• 1 month ago

How exactly are they getting "taken by their leaders"?

• 1 month ago

I think it is sad and feel bad for them.

• yogicskier
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Feel sad for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.