Does Jeff just need a hug.....is that what causes him to be such a mean bitter sad old man?

Or is he just a colossal jerk?

Favorite Answer

HE HARASSES CHRISTIANS CONSTANTLY WHICH WONT HELp him out one bit....PEOPLE WHO H8 RELIG SHOULD GO TO MYTHS OR POLITICS...GOD WINS IN THE END....THEY HAVE NO CHANCE WITHOUT PRAYING TO JESUS.

• miyuki & kyojin

71% of living people not believe in God and Jesus. You not boss of anyone. God and Jesus not exist.

You are mean, bitter, sad old man.

• Jeff

For the most part, it doesn't seem like NCWJ got the responses he was looking for.

Funny, though, how he's calling someone out like that (VIOLATION #1) and how he
      is not asking a question relevant to the Forum Topic (VIOLATION #2)

And yet, he is constantly reporting people for violating rules here

Jeff doesn't pay lip service out of one side of his mouth to a god who commands him to "let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt" and to answer with "gentleness and respect', while name calling and stirring up drama every chance he gets.

That would be YOU, hypocrite. Viper. Jesus only called RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU names, not unbelievers.

• Jeff

• Juli

Lookie at the religiturd circle jerk.

How quaint.

• Jeff

Thank goodness we have you as a role model for sweetness, generosity, kindness, self-regulation and humility.

• Jeff

Hi NC. I've reached out to Jeff in respect, love, patience and kindness. Sadly he doesn't believe that I'm sincere. Monotonously he comments on my posts demanding I prove God exists.

"A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” ~ Jesus said then left them and went away.

So there it is, still warm from Jesus' sweet lips.

No Jeff. No proverbial soup for you.

• Jeff

"Monotonously he comments on my posts demanding I prove God exists."

Yes, right after you monotonously demand I follow your god, I ask you to prove he is real.

Why the fukstix do you find that to be an unreasonable request?

You want me to follow it -- then for fux sake, PROVE IT IS THERE!!

• Aaron

He's okay. So yes he can have a hug (((((Jeff))))). You can have one too because I like lions ((((NCWJ))))

Try to be happy in life and it makes us more loving.

Source(s): Maybe would should have more love in this world instead of hate.
    • Jeff

Romans 3:17

And the way of peace have they not known:

• Harold

He seems like a smart guy, I just don’t understand why he feels he needs to throw personal insults

• Jeff

I wouldn't know about that, but what's your excuse Craig?

• Jeff