Does Jeff just need a hug.....is that what causes him to be such a mean bitter sad old man?

Or is he just a colossal jerk?

HE HARASSES CHRISTIANS CONSTANTLY WHICH WONT HELp him out one bit....PEOPLE WHO H8 RELIG SHOULD GO TO MYTHS OR POLITICS...GOD WINS IN THE END....THEY HAVE NO CHANCE WITHOUT PRAYING TO JESUS.

You are mean, bitter, sad old man.

Jeff doesn't pay lip service out of one side of his mouth to a god who commands him to "let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt" and to answer with "gentleness and respect', while name calling and stirring up drama every chance he gets.

That would be YOU, hypocrite. Viper. Jesus only called RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU names, not unbelievers.

Lookie at the religiturd circle jerk.

How quaint.

Thank goodness we have you as a role model for sweetness, generosity, kindness, self-regulation and humility.

Hi NC. I've reached out to Jeff in respect, love, patience and kindness. Sadly he doesn't believe that I'm sincere. Monotonously he comments on my posts demanding I prove God exists.

"A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” ~ Jesus said then left them and went away.

So there it is, still warm from Jesus' sweet lips.

No Jeff. No proverbial soup for you.

• Aaron

He's okay. So yes he can have a hug (((((Jeff))))). You can have one too because I like lions ((((NCWJ))))

Try to be happy in life and it makes us more loving.

Source(s): Maybe would should have more love in this world instead of hate.

Romans 3:17

And the way of peace have they not known:

He seems like a smart guy, I just don’t understand why he feels he needs to throw personal insults

I wouldn't know about that, but what's your excuse Craig?