Does Jeff just need a hug.....is that what causes him to be such a mean bitter sad old man?

Or is he just a colossal jerk?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

HE HARASSES CHRISTIANS CONSTANTLY WHICH WONT HELp him out one bit....PEOPLE WHO H8 RELIG SHOULD GO TO MYTHS OR POLITICS...GOD WINS IN THE END....THEY HAVE NO CHANCE WITHOUT PRAYING TO JESUS.

• miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

71% of living people not believe in God and Jesus. You not boss of anyone. God and Jesus not exist.

• 2 months ago

You are mean, bitter, sad old man.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

For the most part, it doesn't seem like NCWJ got the responses he was looking for.

Funny, though, how he's calling someone out like that (VIOLATION #1) and how he
      is not asking a question relevant to the Forum Topic (VIOLATION #2)

And yet, he is constantly reporting people for violating rules here

• 2 months ago

Jeff doesn't pay lip service out of one side of his mouth to a god who commands him to "let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt" and to answer with "gentleness and respect', while name calling and stirring up drama every chance he gets.

That would be YOU, hypocrite. Viper. Jesus only called RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU names, not unbelievers.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

For the most part, it doesn't seem like NCWJ got the responses he was looking for.

• Juli
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Lookie at the religiturd circle jerk.

How quaint.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Thank goodness we have you as a role model for sweetness, generosity, kindness, self-regulation and humility.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hi NC. I've reached out to Jeff in respect, love, patience and kindness. Sadly he doesn't believe that I'm sincere. Monotonously he comments on my posts demanding I prove God exists.

"A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” ~ Jesus said then left them and went away.

So there it is, still warm from Jesus' sweet lips.

No Jeff. No proverbial soup for you.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

"Monotonously he comments on my posts demanding I prove God exists."

Yes, right after you monotonously demand I follow your god, I ask you to prove he is real.

Why the fukstix do you find that to be an unreasonable request?

You want me to follow it -- then for fux sake, PROVE IT IS THERE!!

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He's okay. So yes he can have a hug (((((Jeff))))). You can have one too because I like lions ((((NCWJ))))

Try to be happy in life and it makes us more loving.

Source(s): Maybe would should have more love in this world instead of hate.
    • Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

• 2 months ago

Romans 3:17

And the way of peace have they not known:

• Harold
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He seems like a smart guy, I just don’t understand why he feels he needs to throw personal insults

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't know about that, but what's your excuse Craig?

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.