is it common for Caucasian men to have a beard that's a different color than their hair?

for example, a red beard on a man with blond, brown or black hair, or a black beard on a man with blond hair.

For example, my beard is slightly darker than my hair.

It's not uncommon. Look at all the hockey dudes with dark head hair who grow red playoff beards.

Yes it is called a hipster guy

I guess. I dated a half phillipino half Irish guy and his hair was jet black but his beard was red as all hell hahaha! It was weird! No lie!

Pretty much. I had a beard when I was in my 20s (many years ago). It had two bright red patches in it although my hair was just light brown.

• David

Yes and not just the beard either.

• Jerry

Yes, very. 123456789

No it's not normal at all people don't have one color hair on one part of their body and one color hair on the other part of their body the person probably has the same color hair as his beard it's on his head but he has died the hair on his head and hasn't made his beard match.

Yes. It's very common. Your entire genetic history can show up in your beard hair. You can get everything from red and orange from great great grandma's secret irish boyfriend to your cave dwelling ancestors and everything in between. My son has blonde, orange, black brown and more.

• patty

yes u see blondes guys with red beards, black hair with brown beards,

• Petter

No, they would have to die it for that.