Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

So you will have to decide who was right Satan or Jesus?

So let's say it's true a person in the middle East preformed all sorts of miracles and had powers to heal people and stuff. Does that prove anything. These powers have existed since time began. What if he was an instrument in an evil plan. You can't just go by what the Bible says. Heal the sick heal someone of drug addiction help the poor sometimes. The evil spirits can eaisly put on a show sometimes would anyone follow anything bad if it looked evil to begin with NO it has to look good benevolent and peaceful. However no one can deny this what fruits has Christianity showed to the world. War bloodshed misery suffering hunger etc all while putting on a show of being good and beautiful.

Now Satan and his Demons. I know 2 Demons personally they are not bad at all they have a very positive energy. They help and provide for their followers etc. They change everyone's lives for the better. With Satan I promise you can have eternal life and you can be in a paradise while all the Christians are dead and rotting in their graves. With Satan we can wipe away all your tears heal the sick take care of the poor and end all suffering on Earth. In fact Satan is the good side. Let me ask this can you trust that Jesus is right given the way the world is now it seems if he was god this world would be paradise right now does it not. Well is it. Think about that.

There is joy in Satan see www.joyofsatan.com

• Archer

Only if you don't have the courage or ability to decide yourself.

• it's very simple, dear. Christ is right.

Haven't you read "Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."? You should read your Bible.

For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?

Do you think Satan is out to 'get' his own?

Do you think the enemy wants to destroy his own children?

Satan doesn't want to hurt those who are working for him, silly.... of course they are living the blissfully ignorant lives he wants them to live. They are his children, after all.

"Satan is the god of this world." ~ Jesus the Christ

"That ancient serpent is king over all the proud." ~ The Almighty, speaking about Satan in the Book of Job.

Satan is applauding you too, just like he did when Judas took the money.

If we have to choose fictional people I'd choose Gandalf since at least he was nice, genuinely helped, loved and protected, we saw his powers with our own eyes and he didn't con anyone into killing their kid to show their faith and promised the kid would be "blessed".

• Justin

Satan had his time. He was the intelligence and prodigy responsible for the formation of aristocracy and the 'first families' with all of their bizarre and ultimately failed visions. Every drop of blood spilled on the earth can be traced forensically back to their influence and proxies. Some people may be clinging to their ghosts, but a New Spirit has transformed the world and we are NOT going back there.

"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matthew 28:18).

29"Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, 30but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life. 31“But many who are first will be last, and the last, first.” (Mark 10:29-31).

• Wesley1 month agoReport

Shut the **** up I bet you don't know these people. They made life beautiful for their people you are talking about my friends.

I ALREADY KNOW JESUS IS GOD AND HE IS PERFECT...I AM BORN AGAIN.

Yes, I can go by the bible.

Satan is NOT a name, did you know? No name.

Satan is the description of the dragon.

Do you like China?

Like no freedom?

One of the greatest gifts I love about Jesus is making me free.

Sin is bondage.

What freedom does a heavy smoker have? Heavy drinker?

Porn watcher?

One man cried that he wanted to stop porn, was driven.

Reconsider if you can.

• "These powers have existed since time began"

Pull over to the side of the road chucky and please provide your license , registration and a source for that Nonsense you just spewed

I believe you are PUI   posting under the influence