Wala asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Should I confront people for not wishing happy birthday to me on Facebook ?

Out of my 300 Facebook friends, only 5 people said happy birthday to me. 2 of those people were my ex boyfriends. Only 3 of my coworkers wished me happy birthday. My other coworkers get tons of birthday wishes and get thrown birthday parties. I got nothing and had to come up with my own birthday plans. I had to have dinner and go to the movies by myself. My boyfriend had to work and didn’t think to request my birthday off. My so called “friends” didn’t even wish me happy birthday. I’m depressed and feels like no one likes/loves me. It’s extremely lonely always going out by myself. It’s lonely always being “party of 1”. Any advice is welcome. Btw, I just turned 29

• Tara

No - don't confront any one about this.

Find more positive people to hang out with -- and put more positive things in your life.

No get a life. It’s not that big of deal. Get over it.

You probably need to understand that coworkers aren't your friends. They're just people forced by financial necessity to tolerate your presence on a daily basis. It's pretty unfair to expect them to take up the slack where your real friends (you know, the ones from your personal life) fail you.

No one EVER does anything for my birthday!!!  I think 29 is way too old to react how you react!!!  Why should your boyfriend request your birthday off?  What do YOU do for other people's birthdays?  

How often do you wish them a Happy birthday?

How nice are you to them offline?

Do you speak with any of them?

Why do they owe you anything?

Happy Birthday Kid x

• Eva

Sure, that will endear you to them (not). Do you wish all 300 of your FB friends happy birthday? I'll bet not. As an adult you should not expect the same celebrations you received when you were a child.

No ignore . And ignore their birthdays after that

.....Wishing a person happy birthday is now compulsory? According to you!

Peace.

• Wala1 month agoReport

Because her answer is stupid that’s why it’s downvoted

• paul

get off of face book , it is just depressing you