how can i add my wife name in the coucil tax?

3 Answers

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Contact your local council to register her

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • ..
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

    You need to notify your local Council Office, if you are changing from single occupancy, to 2 people.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

    You do not need to add her name. You just need to no longer pay the single discount. You can make that change on the telephone. Do it asap as the fine is large.

    If your wife is a Great British citizen, she needs to be registered to vote at your address. That is required by law. The form goes out once a year and you will need to update it.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.