Considering that nearly all who work for Trump get into big trouble, is it stupid to work for Trump?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Sadly the common denominator is Trump, since taking office he has fired more staff than many before him. It follows a formula, he hires them saying their great, amazing etc then months later fires them saying they where incompetent. Which usually translates to they tried to do their jobs properly and within the rules and Trump wanted then to bend the rules, some positions have had multiple people in them, other now have people in acting positions. Possibly because actual ‘smart’ people have seen all this happening over the last 3 years and don’t want to be Trumps next temp employee.

• 1 month ago

It certainly doesn't apear to be a wise career move.

Unless you WANT to write a whistleblower type book and write what REALLY goes on behind the scenes.

I think Trump probably now has more books written about him, (and none flattering!) than any president in history. There seems to be a new one every week.

• 1 month ago

black logic...............

• 1 month ago

Only if you are going to get into trouble.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes. It's amazing how so many members of Trump's inner circle keep getting indicted.

There's a book title that sums it up... "Everything Trump Touches Dies".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn't want it on my resume. People are insanely hateful, and potential employers might try to vandalize my property or steal my identity if I had worked for Trump.

• 1 month ago

Most of the people who work for the government are career people, not political.  They don't change when the president changes.   But the people Trump actually picks, the ones he talks to and knows who they are, I think nearly all of them are realizing (or realized long ago) it was a big mistake to work for him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's why he can't hire good people, they can't have ethics or morals to work for him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.