How you ever met a famous person whilst out and about? Who and where, what did you say?

I met Jonathan Edwards (world triple jump record holder) in the Lakes, ages ago now. My opening words were probably unexpected as I said, "Thank god you came along I thought those stupid bloody sheep were gong to walk in front of us (me & my dog) all the way to Longlands..." He was a bit surprised.

I met lil Wayne and his old group when I was younger. I didn't talk to Wayne because he stayed inside his friend Aunt house recording music.

The other guys bought ice cream for the neighborhood and they played football with us. My cousin kept stalking Wayne for an autograph. She was thirsty.

You met Jango Edwards, the American clown, not Jonathan, you silly goose. He blogged about the experience.

• Stan

London, I forget the time/date, my wife and I were doing the sight seeing bit. There were people all over, behind us in front of us passing us. "Do you know who's just walked past us?" Said my wife. "People!" I replied. "Well of course people, but did you see who just walked past?" "I give up," I said. "IT WAS ROD STEWART," She said.

How did you met the famous Jonathan Edwards ????.

He is the only one I know

Jonathan Edwards (October 5, 1703 – March 22, 1758) revivalist preacher, philosopher, and Congregationalist Protestant theologian

Not many people where I currently live

• Ryan1 month agoReport

OK, don't know much about high jumping

I went to middle school with Courtney Conlogue back in 04 she was cute I congratulated her for her McDonald’s commercial and she said thanks and seemed cheerful.. I wish I would have known her better and dated her 😋

they had expression on their face like I knew them but I didn't knew who they were