Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

I'm an Instagram addict. How can I quit Instagram?

I don't want to delete my account. but seriously how can I leave social media? please help me with that. I can not focus on my studies, I'm a pre-med student. I need to study a lot but I always waste my time checking my friend's stories and liking their posts and it just makes me feel so depressed and sad because I can't post, I'm busy with my studies all day. I have been logging out and deleting the app from my phone but one day after I just reinstall the app and log in back again. It's the same thing again! I can't quit it. HELP ME. What should I do? I hate to be on social media at least while I have to focus on my studies. I was a straight-A student but I am getting bad grades just because of Instagram. 

De-activate your account, get life.. BUT, first flush useless cell phone down a public toilet, so they think you are down there somewhere.. no-one will care that you are missing, especially if you are under the age of 18..  I proved this scenario again and again..   and don't read any E-mails..    none of what you will do, so you shouldn't look at any REAL answers..  amen