Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 8 months ago

Can bitcoin be over 100,000 dollars?

I have 2 bitcoins now. I need to buy a house and go to college. I really hope it happens in 3 years.

Sure, it could be. It could also become totally worthless. Good luck with that.

Buying cryptocurrency for any reason other than actually using it to make purchases with is not "investing," it's "speculating," or in less fancy language, "gambling." And it's a lot less fun than actually going to Vegas.

• Call On Bitcoin Support Number:

+1 800 796 4281

( Toll Free )

To be honest, I too believe that this fuss around cryptocurrency will go away at some point, But experts, like Roger Ver, think differently. 

The guy is pretty rich and probably understand a lot more in finance than we do.

But he is a bitcoin supporter.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that there are people who understand in all these money processes very well. 

If interested, you can check the speech on How Cryptocurrency is going to change the world here: https://www.conferencecast.tv/talk-15582-how-crypt...

Source(s): conferencecast.tv

Check out this website https://bitcoin-mixer.biz

• Judy

You're dreaming. Better work on a plan B to pay for them.

No, it will never go that high, It might reach to 20k in a few years, that's when I would cash in if it doesn't then cash it while you still can.

You should not rely on gambling to get rich because it won't happen. you have the opportunity to get some good cash with those coins so be smart and choose a point to cash in instead of waiting forever until it's worth nothing.