Do you prefer Justin Bieber or Lou Reed? Why?

Justin Beiber is better, he writes better lyrics. Dances better and is by far more educated. I dont like Lou Reed, he looked like a smelly cigaretter smoker with a disgusting drug abused looking face...so what are you saying you ask? All im saying is that people with poor hygiene in general are not that smart and dont write good lyrics (example lou reed). Because if he was better than justin Bieber his music would be recognized world wide, but its not, he doesnt have any hits, no one knows who.lou reed is and this says alot about whose better. And no im not being negative because i myself have bad hygene also plus im a little ugly and im not that smart. But i accept it, lou reed needs to accept the truth too and that is that Justin Bieber is more talented than he. Besides, lou reed has not made a song recently

Lou in lieu of the Beebs.

• Jeff

Lou Reed. Because bieber is a douchewaffle.

I'd go foooooor, uhmmmmmm Lil Wayne

• Nick

Are you serious or just a troll?

I've never listened to a full song of Justin's. Why would I?

Two TVs and two Cadillac cars man, won't help me at all.

She started dancing to that fine, fine music, man her life was saved by rock n roll.

I'd like to hear Justin Beiber take on his audience the way Lou Reed does on the "Take No Prisoners" album !

• Mike W

Lou Reed, of course. You may call Justin Bieber a no talent hack with undeserved fame, but he did put himself out there on the line, open to criticism. I don't like his music, but I have to admire his chutzpah.

• Killmouseky

Bah: The little twerp knew he could make a lot more $ with his "music" than as a "twink" for the swish crowd.

This isnt even a competition. Lou Reed. Justin Bieber is a cancer to the music world.

• RockIt

anyone over 40 will answer Lou Reed.

• Killmouseky

Anyone with an I.Q. over 40 will also answer "Reed."