Am I likely to be hired at Walmart?

I have not had an interview yet and nor have I received any calls from Walmart. However, I do know someone who works at the same Walmart that I've applied to. Nowadays, you can apply to Walmart online, but I found no place where you can add references. Fortunately, the lady I know from Walmart did not mind helping me. She spoke to the staff and told me to show up tomorrow morning and speak to the human resources lady. I have to go tomorrow and tell the human resources lady that I was referred by the lady who works there. I've really been needing a job, so I will do this tomorrow. I'm really hoping this will help me get a job at Walmart, especially since I've applied to Walmart countless times in the past, but I've never been called in for an interview.

At ASDA in the UK they are strange, it's the same company as Walmart only operating here under the ASDA name. They want you to sing a silly song in the interview in front of everyone, expect you to be perfect and are not the best payer in retail, a smaller retailer called Iceland is better. I haven't been turned down by them so I haven't got sour grapes but so many people say this. They are one of the worst for taking on around November for the Christmas rush but they make those employees think they have a chance of getting a permanent job but they are booted out in January, almost all of them are. They are bad for irregular hours so you don't know if you are going to pay your bills. I wouldn't bother with them.

There is no way to answer your question. If they need help and you might be a fit...perhaps.

• Lujk

dont work for walmart when i was there after a hard days work an employee passed me a thermos with water what i didnt know was that the thermos was spiked so after i drank it i passed out the next thing i know there is a penis in my asshole and i was gangraped for 2 days straight i beat up the rapists and left that is the last time i work at a walmart

• Henry

I don't know if that is a good idea or a bad one.