Elli asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Avoiding an Annoying friend?

I have this friend who always causes drama and is really annoying but sometimes can be fun and we are still friends with her. My friend group and I want to go trick or treating without her cause we know she would make it less fun but she keeps asking what were gonna do for Halloween. we don't wanna be mean and drop her we just wanna not trick or treat with her. I know this sounds so mean but What do we say?

Just let her tag along. Trick or treating is an action event and she won't have that much opportunity to start stirring the sh*t.

i would just not tell her youre going trick or treating

You said that you are still friends with her, so you need to include her for Halloween. Maybe occasionally ask her to be less dramatic and tell it annoys you some. If your car needs repair, do you repair it or throw it away?

Just tell her you don't want to do Halloween together with her. Being honest is blunt.