Red Pizza sauce has white stuff on it? is it safe to eat?
i bought pizza sauce 2 months ago used some and put the rest in the fridge. i wanted to use it today but there is some white stuff on it in 1 spot and around the jar. o ya and u can see its on the top of the thing u twist off too. I dont know what it is?
- WillLv 41 month ago
Looks like mold. I would most definitely toss it.
- ckngbbblsLv 71 month ago
the white stuff is mold.
- 1 month ago
Next time try heating it up to boiling once per day until you're going to eat it. It's hard work but if you're worried about the mice taking out your freezer, it's worth it.
Disgusting ohh vomit a locus
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ArimatthewdaviesLv 71 month ago
I'm not going to eat something that's been in the refrigerator for that length of time it could have botulism in it
- 1 month ago
It is likely mold.
- PearlLv 71 month ago
if youre not sure i wouldnt eat it
- conley39Lv 71 month ago
No, that's mold. Throw it out.
- Candy coatedLv 61 month ago
I would pitch it, it's mold .
- deniseLv 71 month ago
2 Months is too long to leave in the jar [ in the fridge ] once its been opened, it needs using within a week at least!.
The white spots are the beginnings of mould throw it out!. When opening a new jar, if your'e not going to use the rest within a few days, you can put it in a plastic bag or lidded tub, then pop it in the freezer until you need it.