Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it good that my BF hasn't asked for nudes after I said no? Also, why do men like to ask for nudes?

• Rick B

Men don't like to ask for nudes. High school boys do. As an adult, I have never exchanged nude photos with anyone.

I heard there is an app that undresses any chic. I also heard the app was banned. 😢

They like it because they are horny dudes

• patty

cause they sleazy. I remember this guy and his wife was small uptop, anyway when she was breast feeding her boobs got bigger and he must have taken a photos of her. anyway this lesbian friend of mine saw the photo and got very turned off. tell him if he wants nudes to buy Playboy magazine.

• We think female bodies are sexy 🙂

Markisha Mackey will never have a boyfriend.

Go ahead and send him some. If you are underage, that is considered child pornography. If you break up, and you will, he can sell your photos to anyone, anywhere, and distribute them worldwide. Won't be a darn thing you can do about it, legally or otherwise. Do you really want your boss, professor, and grandparents seeing them everywhere? They ask for them because they are pigs and it's easy money for them.