I scoured the news today to find something to feel good about. Is everyone else having difficulty finding much to celebrate in today's news?

I've even visited the daily mail site in total desperation but to no avail.

Well, I'm glad the wind has changed where I live, giving the wildfires a chance to die down with the help of the firefighters.

And I was rejoiced to see a lot of people demonstrating for and against Trump at the local Government Center [which was closed, it being Sunday] and nobody hitting each other.  A Trump supporter gave me candy and a Trump hater complimented my shirt [which did not have a political theme.]  This is a nice town.

Since news by its' very nature is made up of bad news, it stands to reason there's not much to celebrate in it.

Alex Jones lost his appeal. California banned private prisons.

Goodnewnetwork.com!!

Justice is not possible, that lad is irreplaceable,therefore it is retribution the family seeks. She should not have fled but fear of punishment is powerful and she had opportunity.

We'll probably never know what actually happened but unless her ability to drive was compromised then it's a tragic accident.

with your psychosis, it will confuse you

good news, wife of yank diplomat, who killed a brit and escaped to treasonland under diplomatic immunity, will face justice