Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is it that my "Satan" thought is Jesus and my "Jesus" thought is satan?

It's like whenever I go into my thought that is Jesus I get back vibes like bad juju and when I'm in Satan only good happens. The energy of the thought "Satan" is more powerful also than "Jesus" and always helps me out of Jesus's traps. It's so idk like weird I am gay though so that may be why. Like I thought when I was a kid maybe Satan loves gay people and gave him such power. Is Jesus doing me a favor and coming in through Satan? Because I can't stop thinking Jesus hates gay people? Please no "common sense clobbering" atheists and no bible bashers.

• Jake

A person can battle the devil and his demons using the rosary and fasting.

Even trolling requires thought. The result of yours isn't offensive, It isn't memorable, It isn't believable. It's not even sad. It's nothing. It's like you used a randomizer and picked whatever came out of it sounding the most like structure.

Source(s): Christian
    • IsaacM1 month agoReport

I know it seems like I'm trolling but I am so serious...