Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you agree with this statement: There are many intelligent individuals in the R&S section?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

No.

Not one of them. They're all idiots and I enjoy mocking them.

• Rayal
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Aren't you dead? I could of sworn that I saw them pull off your head with a rope noose.

It's good that your decapitated head still has a hobby.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I do. It's obvious that there are.

• Jake
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A person can become more truly wise by reciting daily and with care the 15 traditional decades of the rosary, and doing fasting.

• 1 month ago

From what I have seen, I don't think so. That does not mean that they cannot learn, though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I don't understand the question.

• 1 month ago

Yes, but who those "intelligent individuals" may or may not be is a subjective matter.

• 1 month ago

No. 

There are only a few intelligent people in R&S. Like Chi Girl and Annsam_In_Him.

To be fair, there are some intelligent non-Christians in R&S, such as Davros, Shadowfire, Nin-Em and Corvus Blackthorn. R&S gets ocasional posts by CarolOklanoka as well.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes................................Many is arguable but there are certainly some.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fireball is a genius here

• 1 month ago

Donald and Doug are pretty fart smellers. I mean pretty smart fellers. My bad.

• They probably get their knowledge from GOD. Too much Satan infestation in universities these days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.