Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why do energy drinks make me feel so much better when I am incredibly depressed?

• Binks

Part of it's chemical makeup, besides alot of caffeine, is a an artificial stimulant modeled after the real stimulant taurine, which is present in bull piss. It's bull hormone, like testosterone.

"indcredibly" depressed hahahha that's what you want her to be..too bad she ain't.and wasnt an energy drink.

Perhaps your depression is a chemistry imbalance. See your doctor and discuss it.

I don't know. I've always thought energy drinks work not because of all the caffeine in them, but because of the nasty, nasty taste. Take one sip of that stuff and it's like, "Gawd, that tastes TERRIBLE!!!" and next thing you know, you're wide awake, trying to get that horrible taste out of your mouth.

MIGHT BE CAFFEINE IN THEM....

You enjoy looking at the bright colors on the cans.