Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are most Americans closeted racist or just some in the U.S.?

This Pennsylvania teacher used racial slurs and was going on a racial rant over a fender bender to her car.  She must've been having a bad day, but that's still no excuse to go on a racial rant, I'm not sure what that's all about and she's a teacher too (or was now).  I can't believe she wasn't thinking about her job, and now she may not be able to find a teaching job, what an idiot.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pennsylvania-...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

racism has seriously decreased in the US, especially in recent decades, that may be hard to believe with how loud the racists are, but it's true, those who constantly spout their racist rhetoric make up about 20% of this country, even they think they are the majority because they are so loud, but they aren't

• 1 month ago

not everyone is racist, im not

• 1 month ago

Most Whites over the age 6 years old have used the 'n-word' (or at are least thinking it), that is if they been around blacks in real life and have seen then in action, not what they see on TV or TOLD in 'skoo' about how wonderful blacks are.

• 1 month ago

Why do SO many ignorant lefties not know the plural of "racist"?? RACISTS, not racist. Thank you

And only a complete doofus judges 300 million people based on a few isolated incidents

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are most liberals closeted racist or just some in the U.S.?

• ?1 month agoReport

If you read the article, she didn't sound liberal at all.

• 1 month ago

It’s not most and it’s barely some. How’s that? I won’t even bother with the link. Liberals exaggerate the amount of racism in this country. It’s the only way Dems can survive as a party, pushing that stupid narrative to keep their voting base intact.

• ?1 month agoReport

Funny how you say Liberals exaggerate when the teacher didn't sound like a liberal at all lol.

• 1 month ago

Racism died with the civil war.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.