kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

If it came down to a Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden election??? Who gets your support?

The Donald. I agree with his stance on abortion!! Pro Life!!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

I vote against trump no matter who he runs against. trump is a jerk above any others..

• 11 months ago

Trump 2020 ..

• 11 months ago

Trump 100%.  Biden is in another world & is nothing but a thief.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Vermin Supreme!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

I've said this before and I will say it again, I would vote for a rock before I would vote for that cretin.

• 11 months ago

So Kevin supports pro life. Just exactly how much knowledge do you have on women's health? I can easily say "nothing". Men still trying to be superior about something they know nothing about! Joe would get my support. Trump is a "trainwreck" and it gets worse. Pulling our military, instead of helping the Kurds, will tell the world that they can not depend on the U.S. for anything. This is what a Nationalist President does. What happened to Democracy? World opinion of Trump is not good!

• 11 months ago

i like donald trump as president

• Zack
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

In any election with Trump, his opponent will get my vote regardless of who it is.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

it doesn't matter who the Democrats put up, Donald trump is going to be beat worse then anyone has since Regan beat Carter, the Dems could put up a chimpanzee and this would be true

• xg6
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I don't care who the Democrat is, he or she is getting my vote.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.