Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 2 months ago

Witchcraft exists right?I was a victim of black magic.What to do?Fight back?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, witchcraft does not exist.

If you think where were a victim of black magic, the first thing to consider is why anyone would want to hex you...?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No - witchcraft doesn't exist. No - you weren't.

What do you do? Grow up, be realistic and stop being so gullible!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yeah like SHADOWFIRE

• 2 months ago

YES, Donald Trump is a Witch..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Witchcraft does not exist. There is no evidence that spells and curses work. If, however, you believe that spells and curses do work, you can have a psychosomatic reaction if you know someone has cursed you.Β 

The best defense against witchcraft and other woo is to learn to think critically.Β  A good place to start isΒ  Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit and you can read about it here: https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/01/03/baloney-d...

• 2 months ago

you can do almost anything, but if there is sin involved, there will be judgment. personally, i believe that Jesus spoke about evils and then said dont return evil for evil. witchcraft can be a power of evil and almost always is. imo. there are people that fight sorcery with sorcery, i.e witccraft.

i saw a youtube video that described a very wicked man who entered the other side of the gates of hell and yet he was delivered from hell by Jesus Christ. a man can DIE and still call upon His Name and be saved... well, the point is: this man said among several things a person should have a STRONG prayer life, because a strong prayer life is a great defense against evil. there is also safety in numbers. going to church. getting eyewitnesses of any crimes and documenting them. also geting society and the law and the courts to recognize that there are criminal witches and sorcerers.

the thing is though! society is about 3/4 full of the world population that follows these mystery religions and the occult, even like unto the Temple of Doom movie

• 2 months ago

No, it does not.

• If you're absolutely sure that you were cursed, you could find a local witch who can lift it.

• 2 months ago

ASK GOD FOR PROTECTION AND KEEP PRAYING AND REPENT OF SINS...GOD IS THE GOOD ONE WHO WILL FORGIVE SINNERS WHEN THEY ASK HIM...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it does not. I dabbled in it for years when I was a teen even up to my early adulthood and it's nothing to it but a waste of time, with having you doing and believing in crazy things.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.