Patch Adams question?

I was looking at the trivia section for Aladdin (2019) , and saw that Alan Tudyk that voices Iago, that he collaborated with Robin Williams who played the title character, and of course he voiced the Genie in the Disney animated movie Aladdin, and this live action version of Aladdin is his 8th Disney movie that he has voiced a character, and with Aladdin being a live action movie, where the previous 7 movies were animated movies. And looking at the cast of Patch Adams, I see that Alan Tudyk character's name is Everton. I have seen the movie Patch Adams, but not in a really long time, even since both Robin Williams and Philip Seymour Hoffman both died within 6 months of each other in 2014, and show how I haven't brought myself to watch Patch Adams since then, and Philips Seymour Hoffman played Robin Williams' roommate, one of the few people that doesn't like him, but of course does eventually join his cause. But does anybody knows where in the movie that Everton is seen in the movies, or a line he says. If I were to go to watch the movie right now, I wouldn't have any idea of who to look for. Thank you to anybody that answers this question.

• was looking at the trivia section for Aladdin (2019) , and saw that Alan Tudyk that voices Iago, that he collaborated with Robin Williams who played the title character, and of course he voiced the Genie in the Disney animated movie Aladdin, and this live action version of Aladdin is his 8th Disney movie that he has voiced a character, and with Aladdin being a live action movie, where the previous 7 movies were animated movies. And looking at the cast of Patch Adams, I see that Alan Tudyk character's name is Everton. I have seen the movie Patch