Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why is it impossible for me to concentrate?

It's literally impossible. I am 20 by the way. I can't concentrate at all. I have to attend lectures at college and the first two minutes are okay but then I can't after that. I just get lost in my own little world and no matter how hard I try to focus on what's being said, I just can't. I want to read a book and I can only read the first three sentences and then, I'm done. I am supposed to write twenty pages for a subject in college and I can't make myself do it. I open the laptop to do it and I never do. It's starting to very frustrating cause I'm doing nothing in my life cause I just can't get myself to do anything. And even when I decide to do something, I can't concentrate on that something. It's exhausting and I feel like I'm falling at life. I am not depressed but why is this happening to me? Any help would be appreciated!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

Maybe you don't like, and are bored with, whatever it is your studying. It's difficult to put effort into something that doesn't interest you.

• 1 month ago

There are several factors that affect concentration, including ADHD and anxiety.Go and get some help.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.