Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why is it impossible for me to concentrate?

It's literally impossible. I am 20 by the way. I can't concentrate at all. I have to attend lectures at college and the first two minutes are okay but then I can't after that. I just get lost in my own little world and no matter how hard I try to focus on what's being said, I just can't. I want to read a book and I can only read the first three sentences and then, I'm done. I am supposed to write twenty pages for a subject in college and I can't make myself do it. I open the laptop to do it and I never do. It's starting to very frustrating cause I'm doing nothing in my life cause I just can't get myself to do anything. And even when I decide to do something, I can't concentrate on that something. It's exhausting and I feel like I'm falling at life. I am not depressed but why is this happening to me? Any help would be appreciated!

Maybe you don't like, and are bored with, whatever it is your studying. It's difficult to put effort into something that doesn't interest you.

There are several factors that affect concentration, including ADHD and anxiety.Go and get some help.