Kush asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Now that Texans beat Chiefs at Arrowhead, did teams finally figured out Mahomes or no?

Chiefs are 0-2 in the last two games, is there problem  at arrowhead?

It's worse than that. In addition to the last two, these are point difference for games three and four.

Ravens  W  +5

@ Lions     W  +4

Yes, I think they did finally figure out Mahomes.

Not entirely. They containing him better though.

Considering one of their linemen murdered his family them drove to the stadium to blow his brains out in the parking lot a couple years back, I wouldn't consider losing two straight games that big of a problem...at least not by their standard

• Mier

Patrick Mahomes is highly overrated.

• Ana

As a patriots fan, I hate the Chiefs. But I don’t think they’ve “figured out” the Chiefs/Mahomes. And it’s important to never underestimate an opponent. Mahomes is obviously extremely talented.

I just think the problem is that Mahomes is pretty badly injured in his ankle/leg, and their coach is making him work through it instead of letting him rest and recover.

Also, that she does have a bunch of injuries at critical positions, and that’s throwing them off. I still think the patriots will kill them in the playoffs though.

OVERRATED!!!

Had they lost to Detroit which was very close they'd have dropped 3 in a row.

• Kyle

even if the bears drafted either QB, i don''t think they would do well or any better than trubisky with the same oline.

but i think watson just played better than mahomes. nothing more.

-:/Nah I don't think so

Source(s): Sksk