Kush asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Now that Texans beat Chiefs at Arrowhead, did teams finally figured out Mahomes or no?

Chiefs are 0-2 in the last two games, is there problem  at arrowhead?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's worse than that. In addition to the last two, these are point difference for games three and four.

Ravens  W  +5

@ Lions     W  +4

• 1 month ago

Yes, I think they did finally figure out Mahomes.

• 1 month ago

Not entirely. They containing him better though.

• 1 month ago

Considering one of their linemen murdered his family them drove to the stadium to blow his brains out in the parking lot a couple years back, I wouldn't consider losing two straight games that big of a problem...at least not by their standard

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mier
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Patrick Mahomes is highly overrated.

• Ana
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As a patriots fan, I hate the Chiefs. But I don’t think they’ve “figured out” the Chiefs/Mahomes. And it’s important to never underestimate an opponent. Mahomes is obviously extremely talented.

I just think the problem is that Mahomes is pretty badly injured in his ankle/leg, and their coach is making him work through it instead of letting him rest and recover.

Also, that she does have a bunch of injuries at critical positions, and that’s throwing them off. I still think the patriots will kill them in the playoffs though.

• 1 month ago

OVERRATED!!!

Had they lost to Detroit which was very close they'd have dropped 3 in a row.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

even if the bears drafted either QB, i don''t think they would do well or any better than trubisky with the same oline.

but i think watson just played better than mahomes. nothing more.

• 1 month ago

-:/Nah I don't think so

Source(s): Sksk
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.