Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 1 month ago

how do i come out to VERY VERY religous family?

Update:

how do i come out to VERY VERY VERY religous family as bi

Update 2:

how do i come out as bi to my very very religous family christian and like they dont even peirce there ears or get divorced religous they belive trump is the anti christ religous

Update 3:

im 11

Update 4:

my parents and sibblings already know

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best answer

How? Do it wearing a Kevlar vest.

You'll be facing a lot of hate, and you can expect violence.

• 1 month ago

Mom dad I am gay if you disown me I am sueing

• 1 month ago

Write them a note and use one of the magnets to put it on the refrigerator door.

• 1 month ago

Why should you have to? Are you trying to justify something?

Talk to your parents in private. Let them know you love them and you trust them enough to share something with them. It's just an idea.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wait until you are twice your current age, and then approach them with

what you & your friends did with your little weenie when you were a child.

• 1 month ago

I don't think you do until you're safely living your own life in your own home.

• 1 month ago

What religion and how religious? If it is a Muslim family, you don't. If it is a religious right family, you don't but after you move out of your family home it becomes possible. If it is a Christian family that follows the teachings of Jesus, you have no problems as they follow the commandment to love your neighbour as yourself and the instruction not to judge or they will be judged.Β 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Easy, just speak the truth. "I am a worthless, low-life scumbucket. And I do not deserve to live, please post my picture all over the internet telling them to not bend over in front of me."

• 1 month ago

I've no idea what that means.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.