Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 1 month ago

how do i come out to VERY VERY religous family?

how do i come out to VERY VERY VERY religous family as bi

how do i come out as bi to my very very religous family christian and like they dont even peirce there ears or get divorced religous they belive trump is the anti christ religous

im 11

my parents and sibblings already know

• Jeff

How? Do it wearing a Kevlar vest.

You'll be facing a lot of hate, and you can expect violence.

Mom dad I am gay if you disown me I am sueing

Write them a note and use one of the magnets to put it on the refrigerator door.

Why should you have to? Are you trying to justify something?

Talk to your parents in private. Let them know you love them and you trust them enough to share something with them. It's just an idea.

Wait until you are twice your current age, and then approach them with

what you & your friends did with your little weenie when you were a child.

I don't think you do until you're safely living your own life in your own home.

What religion and how religious? If it is a Muslim family, you don't. If it is a religious right family, you don't but after you move out of your family home it becomes possible. If it is a Christian family that follows the teachings of Jesus, you have no problems as they follow the commandment to love your neighbour as yourself and the instruction not to judge or they will be judged.Β 

Easy, just speak the truth. "I am a worthless, low-life scumbucket. And I do not deserve to live, please post my picture all over the internet telling them to not bend over in front of me."

I've no idea what that means.