why do ppl like vaccines?

all vaccines do is protect weak people from disease n in natralure weak people would die

i have nver been vaccinated and i also live in filth in my bedrom bc i dont clean it and theres rotting food sometime but i never get sick

y are we denyin nature

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

nATURE IS NOT TO LIVE DIRTY AND GET SICK MORE THAN NOT THE REASON YOU DON'T BECOME ILL MUCH IS MOST FOLKS HAVE BEEN VACCINATED FOR MANY AND MANY HAVE BEEN EDRICATED HOWEVER SOME ARE SLIDING BACK IN AND IF YOU HAVE NOT HAVE THE VACCINE YOUR LIKELY TO GET SICK AND VERY SICK IF HAPPEN TO GET MORE THAN ONE AT A TIME.pEOPLE HAVE A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM AND CAN GO FOR YRS WITH OUT BECOMMING SICK BUT THEN BANG YOUR DOWN AND OUT. that's YOUR CHOICE AND MOST PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN IMMUNE TO MANY DISEASES FROM THE VACCINE,..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Alex, I'll take bestiality for $1,000."

"Question: Who has posted repeatedly about being mentally ill and has admitted to bestiality?"

"Who is nothing behind those blue eyes."

"Correct for $1,000."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some diseases do not distinguish between "weak" people or "strong" people.

Vaccines do not protect you from the kind of diseases you might catch from living in your own dirty room.

You haven't caught anything that vaccines protect against because the people around you don't have those diseases.  Most likely because they were vaccinated.

Look up "herd immunity".  It is based on the idea that if a certain percentage of a group is vaccinated, then the whole group is safe because the few that are not vaccinated are not likely to encounter the disease when the rest are immune.

One last thing - many of the conditions that vaccines protect against are not actually "deadly" diseases.   They are just diseases that can now be prevented - so why endure the discomfort of them.  Chicken Pox is not deadly in the majority of cases - but why let a kid suffer through all that discomfort if it can be prevented.  

• 1 month ago

troll in the dungeon.

• Cloud4 weeks agoReport

A sad human who does not know Harry Potter. This is a tragic day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.