Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

how do men view women differently once they become old, impotent and lose their sex drives?

I've always heard men don't ever quit desiring sex - they just become incapable of doing anything about it. Hugh Hefner became a huge fan of Viagra in his old age.

Because the women they're usually stuck dealing with have gotten old and lost the same things.

If they've been wise enough to take a life partner while they were still virile they in most cases become more companionate than passionate and can still enjoy the benefits of not aging and dying alone.

I view women who are old as beautiful sex machines. Because that is what they are.

THey LOVE ME LONG TIME!!!

Source(s): nothing
  • Dick

Kind of hard to say. I'm well over 80, and I still enjoy regular sex. I don't seem to be that different or unusual.

• Bill

Because an old woman is of no use to men.

Also, I find it hard to believe Gloria Vanderbilt had two boyfriends in her old age. She was as ugly as the product of a goblin that mated with a troll. Even when she was young she was fugly.

Dunno. I'm 64 and my sex drive's still pretty strong. No longer being willing to put sex above everything all the time, like a teenage boy or a woman in her early forties, doesn't mean we're not INTERESTED.

And I've talked to people WAY older than me about it, male and female both, and the only one who mentioned any problems like that had a serious circulatory disease.

Maybe your assumptions are, I don't know, maybe... WRONG?

Picasso was still having sex in his NINETIES, and it's rumored Gloria Vanderbilt had TWO boyfriends in her old age.

I really don't understand people who see sex as some alien, "extra" thing tacked on to human behavior. It's PART of us (and YOU), whether you like it or not.

Dont mind there are still a lot of women that stay beautiful. I dated a women in her 40s and she was crazy beautiful she was tall and thin like a Victoria Secret Model and she loved drugs like me. I met her in rehab about 5 years ago.i have dated a few women who were in there 30s or 40s

You lose your power.

• Mandy

That sounds like a personal problem of yours.

• Dont Call Me Dude

You're probably right, bit haven't you noticed, the womanhaters and manbashers here ALWAYS assume their personal psychiatric problems are symptomatic of general social ills? Why would it be different with a physical problem, like impotence? "Crazy" still applies.