Am I in the wrong?

So, I play Rainbow six siege a lot with my friends. However, my friends often team kill me under the justification that “I was annoying”. After I get team killed, I get angered and begin to threaten my friend who kills me. After that, an other friend says that if I try to get revenge he will kill me immediately. This infuriates me and I will rant about how they always kill me for no reason. They then belittle me and call me a “female dog” for complaining so much. Eventually I get killed in the next round by my friends and I leave the game. This has happened on more than one occasion. Suppose I was actually being annoying at the start. Am I in the wrong here?

• SG

Yeah, you shouldn't get so enraged over a game. Here's a tip to cope with your anger: Breathe deeply, in and out, approximately four times. By then, the anger should be gone.

If that doesn't work, then take it out on a pillow rather than your friends. It's not their fault they're trying to win a game.

Your friends are likely to friendly fire their own companions in real life.

• Jay

yes, you are wrong for playing that trash (-)7