Anonymous

Are white boys jealous of Black men because White women crave BBC and fantasize about Black rappers?

You are one who fantasize and are jealous of whites. I not know any white women who fantasize about black rappers, They all hate Rap that is not real music, is just someone talking to a monotonous beat. It is nauseating. What is BBC besides British Broadcasting Co. ?

lol god you're an idiot

Yeah, they do, that's why they are so racist against black men.

As a black man, I think it's rather degrading, the word you are using to associate with us ("BBC"). Please stop, it's stupid. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

LOL never cared for rap music.

Pathetic. The racist White guys who responded to your question don't realize that you are just trying to bait them.

Fragile egos.

Whites wannabe black.

• Cogito

I imagine not.

As a white woman I can assure you that I have never fantasised about any rappers, black or otherwise, as rap is nothing but bad poetry shouted to a very simplistic rhythm. It's ghastly. And I don't know what BBC is other than the British Broadcasting Company - but whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I've never craved it.

• Lôn

BBC??.....what?

They think rap is cráp.... talking in contrived rhymes while making silly pointing gestures.

• Lôn

Ah..... thanks for enlightening me!

You have a vivid imagination bro. No white woman under 200 lbs wants a thug

• Enigma

LOFL!!!!!!! Great one!!!!! LOFL!!!!!!!!