Anonymous

Are white boys jealous of Black men because White women crave BBC and fantasize about Black rappers?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You are one who fantasize and are jealous of whites. I not know any white women who fantasize about black rappers, They all hate Rap that is not real music, is just someone talking to a monotonous beat. It is nauseating. What is BBC besides British Broadcasting Co. ?

• 1 month ago

lol god you're an idiot

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, they do, that's why they are so racist against black men.

• 1 month ago

As a black man, I think it's rather degrading, the word you are using to associate with us ("BBC"). Please stop, it's stupid. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LOL never cared for rap music.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pathetic. The racist White guys who responded to your question don't realize that you are just trying to bait them.

Fragile egos.

• 1 month ago

Whites wannabe black.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I imagine not.

As a white woman I can assure you that I have never fantasised about any rappers, black or otherwise, as rap is nothing but bad poetry shouted to a very simplistic rhythm. It's ghastly. And I don't know what BBC is other than the British Broadcasting Company - but whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I've never craved it.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

BBC??.....what?

They think rap is cráp.... talking in contrived rhymes while making silly pointing gestures.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Ah..... thanks for enlightening me!

• 1 month ago

You have a vivid imagination bro. No white woman under 200 lbs wants a thug

• Enigma
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

LOFL!!!!!!! Great one!!!!! LOFL!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.