Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Help with truck ?? Please?

Hey guys,   i know i sound very immature but i need some help.   I got a 2015 dodge ram ecodiesel back in January,  but i dont know what type of coolant or oil to use...  i need help with fluids please????   Im scared to ruin my truck.....i need help

I needed my truck for work

• zipper

Oil for a diesel is 20/40 or 20/50 coolant is the standard coolant any vehicle uses. I would drain the cooling system and flush then add all new 50/50 that is half coolant and half water. I use distilled water to reduce crude in the water.

If you do not have an owners manual. Go to a Dodge dealer or a good auto supplies store with your Ram,s details and they will advise you.

• don r

The help you need is for somebody to read the owner's manual to you. When you say, "sound immature", I wonder HOW immature. Everybody has to ask once in their life.

• Scott

Are you really that stupid? Read the owner's manual.

Get and read an owner's manual.

• bo

owners manual will tell you what you need to know