Jim2
Jim2 asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Should Yahoo get rid of this update, bring back the old format, and get that working correctly?

When I go back to my question to see my answers, it shows me a question from five years ago. I have to scroll up to see the question I just asked It's confusing, at least to me.

• LAN

What in the way Yahoo has been running this site for as long as you have been on it makes you think that they would ever do that?

• .

What they 'should' do (according to the majority of users) and what will actually happen, may not be the same thing at all. Posting about what "should" happen here, changes nothing. If you want to affect change, then post your suggestion on the YA suggestion forum https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/211240 that actually does have Yahoo staff looking at the posts there (that's how Level 7s lost their question moving ability).

Your post is actually more of a survey, so should be moved to Entertainment>Polls & Surveys.

• Daniel

They should but there not going to Yahoo never listens to its Users in Regards to Format Changes so your Stuck with it

Yes, I agree with you they should do that It will make this a better site and help get rid of the trolls.

It appears that the mobile version is the one glitching. The desktop version seems to have no more than the old version with the new features working. So switch to desktop mode until they get it figured out.

No. You need to ask or tell Verizon Media that. Verizon has owned what is left of Yahoo for MORE than 2 YEARS. If Verizon does not keep up with the the competition, Verizon will die similar rto how Yahoo Inc. died, starting with the stockholders and investors revolting in 2014.

What is the point in asking us? We are not in control of how this site is run.

If you really want to take it further, posting a question like this is not how you get the message across to them.

• Eastside Guz

We are just the small fish in the pond. You should ask the ones in charge and they might listen or probably ignore you like all others since March 2014 when the green format was supreme...

As long as there’s no captchas

• Jim2

It was nice to get rid of the captchas, agreed.