Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Is this too good to be true?

I am a 19 year old guy, who dropped out of highschool who lost his job and got kicked out of my parents place for being disrespectful. I would get into fights. One of my mom's friends who is a 73 retired lawyer decided to take me in for free, in exchange I just spend time with her and help her out with errands.

This is a good deal and I have been staying with her for 2 months. She provides me a place to stay, and gives my life discipline, but she has quirky behaviors and lifestyle. For starters I am a small guy 5'3 120 pounds, she on the other hand is 6'7(yes this tall) at 280 pounds. She likes to joke about her size and even mentions her weight. She calls me a "strong young man" and has me lift heavy things for her. Most of her friends and in their 30s some even in their 20s, and she goes out to bars, parties and other social activities. She invites me to these events, and introduces me to her friends, even has set me up with girls. I also help her with planning and organizing events,.

She also spends time at a high end gym with over 100 different classes and top quality facilities, and has me as her guest. She takes me out to high end dinners at 5 star restaurants. She motivates me to stay in shape behave well and have good social skills. She lets me have my own life. She asks personal questions about my sex life, she admitted shes never been married and was never interested in any romance.

• God

It sounds like you have a great gig going. Are you the first or has she had other young men who left? If I were you I think I would try to find a job in case this situation comes to an end.

• Adam

you hit the jackpot bro dont **** it up

• RP

If it is too good to be true, be prepared for it to end unexpectedly.

God I hope this story ends with you being pegged. That would be hot AF