Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

My wife passed away when giving birth to our son who has been diagnosed with autism. How can I make her pregnant with him again and have...?

Her abort him?

Are you sure the kid has autism and not the person asking this?

• GB

If you find a way to go back in time, to when your wife was alive, then have a vasectomy. Your son would not be born, and your wife would live.

• John P

I sincerely hope that the question is a troll.

• Lita

Troll smarter not harder.

The fact that you've posted something this nasty and vicious portrays you as mentally decrepit. If you thought you were being smart or funny, think again...this makes you look like a total putz. Totally devoid of working brain cells.

• PAMELA

Oh do not be so stupid.

There is a problem in your logic--if your wife passed, then it is impossible to re-impregnate her at this point! OMG How do you not see that??!

If you are not a big TROLL here then you are incredibly stupid. I'll go with you are both.

You need a time machine,Sparky.

Pics or it didn't happen