Bryan asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Why are Chiefs fans happy to have Tyreek Hill back?

The *** has been convicted of domestic violence already, now gets off on a technicality and is welcomed back to the Chiefs with open arms. Its a child this time and we say nothing because someone can run fast and catch a ball. Done with the Chiefs go Texans!

Hahahahhahahahaha The Chiefs lost even with their child abuser

He also scored twice today and that's more important to the Chiefs.

Yes I did care along with Denver's problems, still considering if I will continue watching the NFL at all. This would have been jail time had the evidence not been a violation of privacy. The prick even threatened his girlfriend during the recording.

• Bryan4 weeks agoReport

Denver deserves the same as the Chiefs along with any team that is a halfway house team.

Once the Chiefs get to the playoffs and the Texans don't, you'll be back. The success of a sports's team is your only source of self esteem.

• Bryan4 weeks agoReport

hahahahaha I'm a Denver fan not a good time fan like you

Only now you are done with the Chiefs? You were aware of the previous issues but didn't didn't care?