Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How to deal with guys classmates who want to have s*x with me even though I'm a boy?

First thing i want to say sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language, 

So I'm 18 years old boy and today was my second week at the college,i met new classmates a bunch of them told me how i look very cute and innocent, and i just thanked them, at the lunch time i was setting alone before 8 of my classmates sat near me and told me that we shared the same group project and how happy they were about it, after that they started flirt with me by called me(cutie, honey face,milky whity boy and damn things like that) i didn't know how to react i was strained and i lost my train of thought, the worst part they left me with two of this classmates,one touched and rubbed my back while saying everything was going to be okay and the other asked me if i had done a BJ to anyone or if i wanted to try it, i replied with my stress and nervous by just saying 'no' and i changed the subject then I left them while i was walking around i met one of this sh**ty people who asked if i wanted to see his dorm and spend this night with him.he also told me he and the others group mates wants to sleep (having s*x) with me and they were straight but my looks turn them on, i refused that.then i took the bus, I'm obligated to be in this group for 6 years, I'm asexual

I don't know what to do with this situation my looks ruined my whole life and my kind personality doesn't help me either and this is not the first time things like that happens to me

So please I want some advice or what should I do?

for the love of god, please how can i avoid this kind of relationships, is changing my personality from being nice to everyone to jerk and mean the solution

Just tell them you're not gay and if they continue to harass you you'll have to report their actions to the college administration.

• Alan H

Do not encourage them

You can say no

• cino1 month agoReport

I already said however they never take me seriously