Do new street cleaners pick it up as they go along?
- Harley LadyLv 79 months agoFavourite answer
I think they brush it to the side!
- 9 months ago
They better get on their knees and use a scrubby sponge, if they expect to be payed!
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
They learn to just brush everything aside and suck up any new knowledge.
- pollyLv 79 months ago
If the new street cleaner had additionally training in vacuuming,then he should really suck at picking it up
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Jess CLv 79 months ago
I guess so, leaves less mess for them later.
- Big KahunaLv 79 months ago
Yes,until they get their own street sweeping machine,they run up and down the street saying,"Broom,Broom."
- Philip K. DuckLv 79 months ago
Perhaps they could pick me up. My wife signed me up for a bridge club, and I am due to jump off next week.
- Laughing BOYLv 79 months ago
So do STREET WALKERS...........😂😂😂😂
- BookbinderLv 79 months ago
I suppose so. All the street cleaners that I've seen manage to make a clean sweep of everything.